With the new year fast approaching I wanted to post about my 2016 most anticipated reads. 2015 has been a brilliant year for me; reading wise. I overcame a few reading slumps and successfully surpassed my reading challenge of 50 books to over 90.
The 10 books I have chosen to focus on have all been on my To Be Read list for a while; their popularity is undeniable as they feature on Instagram and Youtube within the book community regularly. I just never could bring myself to finally start them.
- Throne of Glass – Sarah J.MAAS
- Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard
- The Selection Series – Kiera Cass
- November 9 – Colleen Hoover
- One With You – Sylvia Day (Released 2016)
- Divergent Trilogy – Veronica Roth
- Ruby Red Trilogy – Kerstin Guir
- Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor
- Rebel Belle – Rachel Hawkins
I’m so excited to start 2016 with a fresh new outlook for the books for the year. I have favored more New Adult Novels towards the ending months of 2015 and I am looking forward to exploring this genre more and having the opportunity to improve my blog. Books mean a-lot to me, so much so that i’m studying a degree in Literature, my main goal is to inspire others to read more or to spread the love for a great book. It is truly a wonderful feeling to recommend a particular book/author to someone and have them express their gratitude for their new favourite read or just having a conversation about that book.
Let me know in the comments on What’s on your 2016 Most Anticipated reading list. I’m always looking for new book recommendations and what your reading goal for 2016 is. As always Happy Reading…