Today’s post comes from a tag from Lauren, @Wonderless Reviews who tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you love book reviews, tags and everything wonderfully bookish be sure to check her blog out and to learn more about the tag and award itself, click here.
The Rules are… there are no rules.
No sorry there are some rules, I just wanted to say that…
Continue reading “This is my future Oscar Speech…”
Thank you so much to @remarkablylisa for the nomination of the Sunshine Blogger Award, I feel so grateful that you would consider my blog for this. If you don’t already follow Lisa then be sure to go check out her page, be warned though she will have you adding more and more books to your TBR! Also check out her instagram @remarkablylisa, her pictures are every book lovers dream.
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer. (I’m going to be nominating 5 today)
Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award.”
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Felix Movie Thoughts; Thank you so much for your kind words and motivation for my posts and blog as a whole. Now I have to admit I had never heard about this award before but from what I can gather it is an award given to bloggers by bloggers themselves. It is to congratulate and show appreciation to the work of perhaps newer bloggers based of their posts and overall blog outlook.
The Rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are;
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 5 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate other bloggers for the award.
5 random facts about me:
- I study English Literature at University – I’m currently in Second Year and within the next few months I will be surrounded by Deadlines and Exams but I also have to decide on my Dissertation (Thesis) proposal and decide what units to take for my Third Year… Ahhh, I feel like I have so much to do in so little time.
- I am a TV and Film Addict – My perfect day/night would be tucked up in bed with either a book or watching a film.To all my friends i’m the girl that they go to in order to find out whether a TV Show or Film is good because they know I will have watched it by now. [I’m their go to film reviewer haha]
- My all time favourite movie is Dirty Dancing – I could sit and watch this film forever and no matter how many times I have watched it I still cry/laugh/smile like its the first time.
- I’m a Procrastinating Pro – My deadlines only a week away? Pfft that’s 7 days I have time… Seriously that is how my brain works but I have to admit I am getting better. I’m motivating myself and getting more productive making sure I keep to personal time goals so I don’t leave my essay to the night before.
- I get really invested in book/film/tv couples and I cry at everything – It seems like everything I read and watch has the ability to make me cry, for example I am currently re-watching Grey’s Anatomy from the beginning and I’ve lost count of the amount of times I have cried… I’m only on season 4.
The following 5 blogs are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I enjoy each of these blogs very much as their posts whether it be a tag,list or review are insightful and well presented. I can truly relate to a-lot of their points and they give you pause for thought whilst igniting a possible discussion. It is clear how much effort goes into their posts and I am regularly adding a new book to my TBR based off their blogs.