I can’t believe it is already the end of May, this is my first ever Wrap Up Post. I have never thought to do them in the past, but they are a super fun way to see what people have read in the past month so I figured I needed to get myself organised and finally put one of these together myself!
I read a total of 12 books this month which I am so happy with, 10/12 of these were New Adult Romances so you can see what trend I was taking, although 5 of these books also were part of 2 series. I’m going to try to incorporate more YA into June, i’m currently about 60% done with The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater… How late am I to the Raven Boys Party?!
Without further ado, here are the books I read this month:
* I have also posted a review for each of these books, by clicking on the names you shall be transported to their individual reviews
- Chased 1 + 2 – Piper Lawson
- You Know Me Well – David Levithan and Nina LaCOUR
- The Problem with Forever – Jennifer Armentrout
- The Ex Trials – Heather Topham Wood
- Hustler – Megan Quinn
- F*ck Love – Tarryn Fisher
- Dirty by Kylie Scott
- Waking Olivia – Elizabeth O’Roark
- Driven 1-3 – K Bromberg
So there’s the books I managed to read this month let me know in the comments how many books you managed to read and what you are planning on reading for June!