Today’s post comes from a tag from Lauren, @Wonderless Reviews who tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you love book reviews, tags and everything wonderfully bookish be sure to check her blog out and to learn more about the tag and award itself, click here.
The Rules are… there are no rules.
No sorry there are some rules, I just wanted to say that…
Versatile Blogger Award
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate others!
7 Facts About Me:
- I suffer from reading slumps all the time, I think I’m their top 10 victim.
- I struggle to read hardbacks, their just too big for my hands. But they are also so pretty! The dilemma is real folks.
- I basically have commitment phobia, I run the other way if I have to commit to something. Other than a job which I’m fine with. This is kind of odd because I’m also a hopeless romantic and I want to be married for 50+ years, so I hope my future husband has good running shoes to chase after me…
- I’m a really emotional person and I cry at everything, especially if it concerns dogs which is why I can never watch Marley and Me ever again.
- I met Robert Sheehan last summer and basically stood staring at him because 1. Misfits and 2. Simon – The Mortal Instruments. Both give me life so I was completely starstruck.
- You can spell my name backwards – Hannah but also my home telephone number is the same backwards. Weird coincidence, am I right?
- My ultimate dream is to write a book someday, but I think I suck at writing so any future near books would be amazing…
So that’s my very random 7 facts about me, Thank you to Lauren for tagging me and nominating me for this award! I had fun sharing facts about me with you, I hope you liked them!
I TAG EVERYONE – Anybody who would like to do this tag because I think its a really fun way to learn new things about our fellow bloggers!